2. Information We Collect
When you visit our Site, we may collect Personal Information and other information from you, as further described below:
“Personal Information” means any information from or about a person that identifies that person specifically or that makes that person identifiable when combined with other information from or about that person from any source. Personal Information is no longer personal when it has been aggregated or otherwise anonymized such that the individual is no longer identifiable using reasonable efforts.
When you use our Site, we may collect the following information:
- Information you provide directly to us by filling out forms on our Site, including your name, email address, and other information you input into the form. You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of our Site or fulfill your requests. You may also update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to delete or suspend your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Copies of your information may also be cached or archived for a certain period of time prior to deletion.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, including information you provide in emails you send to us.
- Chrome – Settings > Content Settings > Privacy > Cookies
- Firefox – Tools > Options > Privacy menu
- Safari – Edit > Preferences > Privacy menu
- Internet Explorer – Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab
- Additionally, we may use third-party analytics services to collect and analyze data automatically collected from Site users. Data collected by third-party services is governed by the terms and conditions of those services. We share non personal data collected from the website along with other non personal data from your use of Oasis Services with Google Analytics in order to understand and troubleshoot use of our services.
3. Information You Provide Directly
4. "Do Not Track" Requests
5. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you primarily to measure interest in and further develop our web pages and marketing plans, as well as to customize content you view on your Site visits based on activity from your past visits, diagnose technical issues, and to generally operate our Site.In addition, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you, including to your email address, information regarding our Services;
- To administer our Site and Services, including by monitoring and analyzing our Site and Services traffic and usage patterns.
6. Sharing Your Information
- To comply with legal requirements:
- To demonstrate compliance with applicable privacy and data security laws
- To comply with incident monitoring, reporting, assessment, and notification requirements
- To comply with applicable criminal and civil law and regulatory requirements under federal, state, and international law
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
- To third parties who perform service functions to you on our behalf, including:
- To administer, operate, maintain, and secure our Site
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site
- To assist us in providing our products and services to you, including by acting on our behalf to fulfil orders, deliver packages, send postal mail and email, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer assistance
- To prevent and investigate fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Site, and other illegal activities
- To verify compliance with internal policies and procedures
- For accounting, record keeping, backup, and administrative purposes
We take appropriate and reasonable security measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security and safety of your Personal Information. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Third-Party Websites
10. International Visitors
Oasis Labs’ Site(s) and Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“US”) and elsewhere in the world. By using the Site and Services, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to the US. If you are accessing the Services from outside the US, please be advised that US law may not offer the same privacy protections are the law of your jurisdiction.
11. California Privacy Rights
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Oasis does not share any California consumer personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us at email@example.com.
12. Transfers of Personal Information from Other Countries
13. Our Policy Within the European Economic Area
This section describes our privacy statement for data subjects whose personal information may be collected in the European Union.
14. EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Oasis Labs is a global brand and thus may conduct business with individuals from within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In order to carry out business with these individuals, we may transfer personal information from individuals (“Data Subjects”) located within the EEA. Personal information that may be collected by us from a Data Subject in the EEA may include:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
15. Lawful grounds to process and obtain consent
Data subjects whose personal information is collected in the EEA may withdraw consent at any time where consent is the lawful basis for processing his/her information. Should a data subject withdraw consent for processing or otherwise object to processing that impedes Oasis Labs’s ability to comply with applicable regulations, a data subject may be unable to avail him/herself of the services that Oasis Labs provides.
16. Data subjects’ rights
All individuals whose personal information is held by Oasis Labs have the right to:
- ask what information Oasis abs holds about them and why;
- ask for a copy of such information or access to such information;
- be informed how to correct or keep that information up to date; and
- be informed on how Oasis Labs is meeting its data protection obligations.
Furthermore, for data collected in the EEA, data subjects have the right to:
- ask for a copy of such information to be sent to a third party;
- ask for data to be erased if possible and required under the GDPR;
- ask for processing of personal information to be restricted if possible and required under GDPR;
- object to processing of personal information if possible and required under GDPR;
- object to automated decision-making where applicable; and
- contact a supervisory authority in the EEA to lodge a complaint regarding Oasis Labs’s processing of your personal information.
17. Automated decision-making
Oasis Labs does not engage in automated decision-making.
18. Non-disclosure of information
Oasis Labs does not share any personal information with any nonaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide the service that the customer has requested or authorized, or to maintain and service the customer’s account;
- as required by regulatory authorities or law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over Oasis Labs and its affiliates or as otherwise required by any applicable law; and
- to the extent reasonably necessary to prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions.
Oasis Labs personnel are prohibited, either during or after termination of their employment, from disclosing personal information to any person or entity outside Oasis Labs, including family members, except under the circumstances described above. An employee is permitted to disclose personal information only to such other employees who need to have access to such information to deliver our services to the customer.
20. Our Policy on Children’s Information
Our Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13. If you are based in the EEA you may only use our Services if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country or if verifiable parental consent for your use of our Services has been provided to us. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we might have any Personal Information from your child that you would like us to remove, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Additional Options
In addition to various options regarding your Personal Information already discussed in this policy, we would like to make all visitors aware of these options:
- You may request information about, and access to, the Personal Information that we collect from you
- You may ask us for a copy of the information that we collected from you
To exercise any of your options presented throughout this document or for additional information about our privacy and data security practices, contact us at email@example.com.