Last updated: February 25, 2021
Sponsored by Oasis Labs, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By participating in the Oasis Community Cup competition (the “Competition”), clicking on the “I AGREE” button, or registering for or participating in the Competition, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. IF YOU, AS A PARTICIPANT, DO NOT ACCEPT THESE OFFICIAL RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION. IF YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT BUSINESS TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE TREATED AS THE AGREEMENT OF THE BUSINESS. IN THAT EVENT, “PARTICIPANT” “YOU” AND “YOUR” REFER HEREIN TO THAT BUSINESS.
We urge you to carefully read the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and all policies referenced herein or elsewhere on the Community Cup Blog Post at , which are incorporated herein by reference and form part of these Official Rules.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Competition is open to individuals who are age eighteen (18) or older, or privately held businesses, in each case who have registered and created an account as described in Section 2. Awards will be granted in the name of the individual or business that entered. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and such employees’ immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
2. REGISTRATION. The Competition Period begins at 12:00 A.M. (PST) on Oct 11th and ends at 11:59 P.M. (PST) on Oct 23rd (the “Competition Period”). To register, complete the registration form. Representatives of Sponsor may contact any individuals or entities that register and set up an account. If a registrant does not respond to correspondence from Sponsor within two (2) business days of the date of such correspondence, such registration may be deemed void by Sponsor and such registrant may be deemed ineligible to enter the Competition.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Competition begins on Oct 11th at 12:00 AM Pacific Time and ends on Oct 23rd at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. In order to participate, participants must follow the directions on the Community Cup Blog Post.
4. JUDGING: All participants will be judged by Sponsor and its affiliates. Sponsor will select the final winners in each award category, in accordance with the criteria described for each award category on the Community Cup Blog Post (the “Criteria”). The Criteria will be weighted by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final. The winners will be notified on the Oasis Network telegram channel.
5. PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded to the winners as set forth in the Medium Blog Post. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor. The winners must enter into Sponsor’s standard form of future token interest agreement and provide any information and documentation required for Sponsor to comply with applicable laws. Certain winners who are U.S. citizens or residents, and who are not accredited investors, may not be eligible to receive tokens as awards. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of participants. Sponsor makes no guarantee of a token’s value in any currencies.
6. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. All entries, as applicable, become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. By participating in the Competition, you agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, advisors, council members and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Competition (together, the “Released Parties”), from and against, any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Competition, or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation: any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted, (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Competition, (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition, (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind; and (v) any injury or damage to any person’ s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Competition or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Competition. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. GENERAL. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Competition is compromised, without liability to you. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Competition is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Competition is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Competition, you acknowledge that you have these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Competition. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, the Competition or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in San Francisco County, California.
8. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Competition, you consent to the use of your name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, Sponsor’s website or any future Competition website, without further notice, permission and/or compensation.
10. WINNERS' LIST. The winners’ list will be available on Oasis Network Community channel on Telegram: https://t.me/oasisprotocolcommunity